Band Members Section > Dean DeLeo

Dean's Top 25

(1/7) > >>

shapy:
I like to do random fun stuff in my spare boredom. So, I decided to make an audio/video countdown of Dean's greatest solo work -- as decided by, us, the BE community.

I'm asking for you guys to submit your 10 personal favorites. Anything from STP, AoA, and Talk Show. If there's some other project/group I'm missing, please let me know.

I'll compile the lists and determine the top 25 and then make it into a cool video to watch. I'm not too sure how long this will take to complete, my hope is for 1 week - or sooner.

I realize there are already threads about Dean's solo work and our favorites, but I started browsing them and felt this was worthy of its own.

If this sounds cool to you, please reply with your 10. Doesn't have to be in any particular order either. Thanks for your participation!

andrew:
You mean like guitar solos? A while ago I was going to go through every studio album he's played on in chronological order and make an mp3 or slideshow for YouTube of all of his solos. But  I'm lazy/don't have an efficient way of making that done.

I'll have my list compiled in a little while....

shapy:

--- Quote from: andrew on August 15, 2011, 01:59:07 PM ---You mean like guitar solos? A while ago I was going to go through every studio album he's played on in chronological order and make an mp3 or slideshow for YouTube of all of his solos. But  I'm lazy/don't have an efficient way of making that done.

I'll have my list compiled in a little while....

--- End quote ---

haha, we must have similar minds because that was my original idea, but I thought that would take too long to do every song. If this idea doesn't get a decent response, then I probably will just compile my own list of songs. We'll see how it goes.

And yes, I do mean just his solos.

Slither:
Off the top of my head, in order...

1. Trippin
2. Lady Picture Show
3. Huckleberry
4. Maver
5. Down
6. Hickory
7. Silvergun
8. Long Way Home
9. And So I Know
10. Crackerman

benwalton:
From memory, and in no particular order...

1. Maver
2. This Wasn't Supposed to Happen
3. Crackerman
4. Where the River Goes
5. Down
6. Hello Hello
7. Big Empty
8. Trippin'
9. Army Ants
10. Long Way Home

Navigation

[0] Message Index